ECHS has implemented a new electronic work permit process to ensure your information is secure. Once you have been hired follow the steps below:
1. Email the ECHS Career & Guidance Technician below:
Email the ECHS Career & Guidance Technician to request your work permit application or download it from the ECHS Work Permit webpage under the Student Services tab.
2. You will need to fill out the work permit application and you will need to do the following:
a. Fill out the form with your information.
b. Once all your information is filled out, download it and save it.
3. You will need to email your employer and attach your permit application.
a. Inform your employer that they will be receiving your work permit application electronically to fill out and sign.
4. Your parent/guardian will also have to fill out part of your work permit to review and sign.
5. Before submitting your work permit application through email make sure you have completed the following:
a. Your employer and parent have completely filled out their section on the work permit application.
6. Once the ECHS Career & Guidance Technician has received the completed work permit application she will issue your work permit and will send your work permit through email for your final signature.
If you have any questions, please email the ECHS Career & Guidance Technician, she will respond to your email in a timely manner. Congratulations on your job!
Click on the Link Below to Open the Application: