Registrar / Transcript Requests

Students currently attending El Capitan High School can request transcripts by completing the Google Form on the tab for Current Students.

Students no longer attending ECHS must use Parchment for transcript requests. Instructions can be found below on the tab for Past Students.

Current Students

Please continue to Parchment, there you can create an account to request a transcript.

Past Students (Alumni)


Merced Union High School District uses Parchment for transcript requests.

  • Available for students currently enrolled and Alumni
  • Send transcripts electronically or by mail
  • Send transcripts to colleges, employers or individuals
  • Track and store transcript orders

During the registration process, you will be asked for:

  • Enrollment status
  • Birth date
  • Student ID number
  • Email address

Sign up and Request a Transcript

Rebecca Pascal