The Health Office is located on the first floor of the administration building.
School nurses are the primary health care providers within the educational environment. We promote each student’s optimal health status, physical and mental, to achieve their fullest potential as a learner and a person.
What do school nurses provide that no one else in the school district can?
- Assess health needs
- Teach and promote health practices
- Provide counseling, primary health care, emergency care, crisis management, and referrals
- Provide communicable disease control
- Access to community resources
- Perform mandated health screenings
- Perform special health care procedures; administration of medications, catheterization and tube feedings
Contact Linda Via for information. firstname.lastname@example.org